South Hadley, MA (17,740 pop.), is seeking a progressive, proactive law enforcement professional with a proven record of leadership p to serve as its next police chief. The Police Chief oversees a department of 28 FT officers, full and part time dispatchers and administrative staff.
Submit an application, a resume, and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position to the Halifax Board of Selectmen, 499 Plymouth Street, Halifax, MA 02338. Applications must be received by Friday, September 21, 2018. Competitive salary and benefits.
More Articles ...
- Truro Police Officer Recruitment & Entrance Exam
- Job Posting - Holliston Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Police
- Press Statement on HB4516
- Annual Fall Training
- 30th Annual Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk
- Jimmy Fund Canister Night WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon
- 29th Annual Ralph Lepore Jimmy Fund Golf Tournament
- 2019 MCOPA Annual Trade Show - Save the Date: April 3, 2019
- POLICE CHIEF - Town of Tisbury, Massachusetts
- MCOPA 2018 Legislative Agenda
- Legal Updates
- Legislation Documents - now live!
- Stanard & Associates - POST, NDST and NFLST/NSLST / Fillable order Forms
- Legal Sciences / Digital Library